Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a few photos and a request from Erin












Hi everyone,

I hope you all are getting a chance to get out and explore this summer. I am personally on a quest to get some good hummingbird photos. I thought I would share a few photos I took on the dragonfly/butterfly walk I went on in Reedsville a couple of weeks ago as well as a couple of macro shots of the bee nest Denise brought in. I took macros of the nest with my point and shoot on macro setting as well as with my digital SLR with a maro lens. I will share one of each.

Also, I am wondering if anyone knows of any part-time work available that I might be interested in. It could be a regular job or a short project, anything to bring in a little extra cash. No worries if you can't think of anything. Thanks.


Erin

p.s. I put captions on the photos but they didn't show up. It is a banded meadowhawk dragonfly and hummingbird moth on milkweed and monarda. Perhaps there is a better way to post photos? Also, when I tried to move the text to the beginning of the post it underlined everything and I can't make it go away...

4 comments:

  1. I'll ask some of my blogger friends about the underlines.
    What types of work would you be interested in regarding small projects? Housecleaning, gardening, dog sitting, gutter cleaning, deck staining, driveway sealing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if dog-sitting/house sitting is something you're open to taking on. I travel a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, I can take on any of those things...some may require a bit of initail instruction, but I am a quick learner.

    Deb, I am definitely open to dog and house sitting. I even have some experience with this, so let me know.

    You folks and anyone else wanting to chat with me further about this can e-mail me at Erin.Himmel@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete