Wednesday, March 16, 2011

American Indian Interpretation in the Trans-Allegheny Region

Erin requested that I post the following e-mail she received:

I wonder if you would do me a favor and help publicize an April 13th day-long event we've organized with the WV Div. of Culture and History? It's a symposium called, "Telling the Stories: American Indian Interpretation in the Trans-Allegheny Region."
It will be of interest to anyone working in public history sites and organizations in our region. I've attached the flyer for the symposium--it's a free event, lunch included, but registration is required (the link is on pg. 1 of the symposium flyer).

We also have a public lecture scheduled on Tuesday evening, April 12 at 5:00 p.m.--that's also free and is open to the public. All the info is on the second flyer I've attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment