Friday, January 17, 2014

53rd Annual Wildflower Pilgramage

Good Morning,

Attached you will find the reservation form for the 2014 Wildflower Pilgrimage held at Blackwater Falls.  If you are unable to open the document, please let me know and I will mail you a paper copy.  Please note that the form has undergone some changes this year.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. 

Also new this year is our ability to take reservations over the phone with a credit card.  You will need to speak with me in order to do that.  I will be out of the office tomorrow, Friday January 17, 2014.  However, if you leave me a voicemail with your phone number I will return your call.  Any voicemail will be dated and timed so that all reservations will still be taken on a first come first served basis.

We look forward to seeing you at the Pilgrimage!! 

Wendy L. Greene
Administrative Secretary
WV Division of Natural Resources
324 Fourth Avenue
South Charleston, WV 25303
304-558-2754



Note: I am unable to use Wendy's pdf attachment as an attachment here.  I have made an effort to convert the pdf file to a Word document.  I would suggest contacting Wendy for a copy of the reservation form to be sure you have all the necessary information.  In the meantime please click here for an overview of the original attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment