Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Next Green Space Meeting

Hi All,
 
I’ve been in touch with some of you regarding a follow-up meeting about green space opportunities in and around Morgantown. Our initial meeting generated a lot of interest, particularly in terms of how the various operational green space groups could support each other, share ideas and resources, and otherwise synergize. Brent and I and a few others have kicked around the idea of outlining a green space ‘plan’ that we’d like to discuss with everyone (who is involved in green space issues); thus I propose that we meet on the third Thursday of this month, October 16th, from 5:15 pm to 7:15 pm at the Woodburn Building. I’ve drafted an agenda outline; have a look and comment as you see fit.
 
RSVP if possible, and please feel free to forward this email and agenda.  Also, send me the contact information including email of those that you think should be on the list.
 
Best,
 
Rick Landenberger

No comments:

Post a Comment